Uwell introduces the Caliburn G Starter Kit the successor to one of the most popular vape kits of all time the Uwell Caliburn. The Caliburn G Starter Kit features a 690mah built in battery, adjustable air flow, 2ml eliquid capacity, .8ohm mesh replacement coils that fire at 15w for excellent long lasting flavour & USB-C type charging. The Caliburn G Starter Kit has a aluminium corrugated style body with Uwell's excellent build quality it has a great feeling in the hand. All of these features combined the excellent build quality and good looks make the Uwell Caliburn G a great option for any vaper looking for a basic pod style kit and a must have for any fans of the original Caliburn Kit.
Replacement coils for the Uwell Caliburn G Starter Kit can be found here. Please be advised the Caliburn G utilises replacement coils the pods are reusable only the coils need to be replaced.
Replacement pods for the Uwell Caliburn G can be found here.
- Dimensions: 108.3 x 22.5 x 12.6mm
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Battery: 690mah inbuilt
- Capacity: 2ml
- Maximum Wattage: 18W
- Coils: Caliburn G UN2 Meshed-H 0.8ohm
- Not compatible with original Caliburn Replacement Pods
- Deep grooves cut into shell for comfortable handfeel
- Draw or button activated
- Removeable coils for cost effectiveness and future customisation
- Top filling pods and upgraded base seals to ensure leakproofing
- Switchable airflow via 180 degree turn of pod out of battery (MTL or RDL)
- Easy charging via Type-C port
- The same Pro-FOCS technology found in original Caliburn for amazing flavour
In the box:
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn G Pod Starter Kit
- 2 x Caliburn G UN2 Meshed-H 0.8 ohm Coils
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- User Manual
We use Sendle Couriers for all our shipping at a flat rate of $7 per order, and free shipping for orders over $70
All orders have a tracking number that will be provided shortly after the order has been sent.
Please be advised Sendle are unable to ship to PO Boxes - any orders for PO Boxes will be shipped via Australia Post Standard Parcel Post.