- Rated Capacity: 4.0Ah (Minimum), 4.1Ah (Typical)
- Rated Charge: Limiting 4.2A and constant 4.2V charge for 1.5 hours or 50mA at 23C.
- Rated Discharge: constant 0.84A discharge until 2.5V at 23C
- Nominal Voltage 3.6V
- Shipping Voltage: >3.45V (approximate state of charge on arrival <30%)
- Internal Resistance: <15mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 8.4A
- Maximum Discharging Current: 45A (this is NOT continuous)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: -20~60C
- Discharging: -40~60C
- Storage Temperature: <35C, recommended <23C for long term storage
What's in the case:
- 1 x Molicel P42A 21700 Battery
*Please be advised if handled incorrectly these batteries can become very dangerous potentially causing serious injury. Use at your own risk.
- Do NOT short
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging
- Do NOT carry batteries in pockets or bags unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case. When batteries are not on charge or in your mod they should always be stored in a secure battery case
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly
We use Sendle Couriers for all our shipping at a flat rate of $7 per order, and free shipping for orders over $70
All orders have a tracking number that will be provided shortly after the order has been sent.
Please be advised Sendle are unable to ship to PO Boxes - any orders for PO Boxes will be shipped via Australia Post Standard Parcel Post.